About This Blog...

I started this blog as a means of promoting my Etsy Shop. Most of the items here I have sold, or are for sale there. Take a peek. I think you'll like it.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Upcycle An Old Trunk, Part 5: The Finished Trunk


This is my finished trunk. The hotel labels were put on and the whole thing sealed with a coat of modpodge.




Don't forget the most important part of any expedition....the whiskey!





I had to photo edit this picture to darken it. This is what the real trunk looks like. In the rest of the pictures the white of the zebra stripe looks a lot lighter than it does in real life.












 At the time of this posting this trunk is for sale at my Etsy Shop Destinations Vintage. Look for it, or more stuff like it there.


Thanks.










No comments:

Post a Comment